Sunday, June 04, 2006

What a Weekend.............

Huuuh...what a weekend....this weekend was quite tired. There were so many things that I did. On Friday nite, I study so late until 11 pm in Geomatics togetrher with Mao Xin (on of the three chinese friends beside Shen Gang and Li). I studied spatial analysis and spatial database while Mao study advance topics in GIS.

I woke up late on Saturday morning, it was arround 10 pm when I woke up. First I went to Epe and Dion’s house. About 1 pm the three of us went to Tito’s house in Carmberwell, wow it’s so far away (even its much farther than dion’s first house in coburg). We were there until 7.30 pm and we went to Tito’s bday party at Sofia, not far from his house. The party was good and there were many of Tito’s friend, perhaps arround 28-30 indonesian student. hmmm new friends in a new city.....
The party finished at 9 pm and went back with Acha’s car with Epe, Ocen, and Edo. It took arround 1 hour to drive from camberwell to the city, it’s new experient for me to ride a car more than 30 minutes in Melbourne hehe....

Arrived in GH at 10 pm, I went directly to the library and hang out with GH peoples ; Shintaro, Yosi, Kate, Jenny, Yasuko, Shang Jong, Pui, and Adil. They were drunk enough to talk to each other and making funny pose for pictures haha....I was there until 1 pm....huuuaaaaaaah so sleepy....

Sunday morning I woke up at 9 and had breakfast. Today is Jenny’s bday and there was a brunetti cake for her from all of us....happy b’day......
I went to study at baillieu library until 2 pm and i KFC for lunch, hmmm so bored with this fast food, but dont have time to cook : (

At 4 pm I came back to GH and study in the dining room with Kate, Pui, and Shintaro. I study pretty much there and at 8 pm I went to buy chicken fried rice in Chinese Bar for dinner....We study again until 11 pm and took some pictures afterwards, hmm its so great to have this friends (especially because they are from other coutries : ) )




hmmm...just a brief about last week's story, togeter with Epe, Yos, Ana and Tito, I went to Dion's bday party at Pasific, near chapel street...It was a chinese resto, very good and cheap for a big bowl size hehe...together with Epe and Tito, we gave Dion a Glue gift voucher...








Hahhh....now its 2 am and I just woke up, trying to get sleep again hehe....

I really miss Jakarta, My parents, dina, and my pank ponk, ayu......

Hope to see all of you in next 1 months.....

Love u all....

1 comment:

petty said...

ooo,
jadi lu kaga kangen ma temen2 lu ya.... hiks hiks