Sunday, June 04, 2006

What skill do you have?

A couple days ago, I open my UniMelb email and there’s one email with a title “Looking for a Geomatics Graduate to work in Canberra”. Then, I opened the email and I read that the company is an IT company based in Canberra that needs an Geomatics graduate for their spatial division. Oh it’s just a normal job, I taught. But then the lowest part of the email surprise me with a statement that they offer a $300/day salary wow....I can’t imagine my self producing that much of money only in one day, well I hope I will : )....

One thing that I ve just learn is that skill are highly appreciated by the company. Is this the reason why people in many countries become professional for what they do?
The more skill you have, the higher they would pay you....Then suddenly I ask to myself, what kind of skill do I have so people want to pay high? Hmmm a question that I am trying to answer by doing my current course.....

No comments: